Saturday, February 28, 2009

another saturday morning



K and I slept in and for the first time in a week, we made love. It was very nice, I made sure she came first, then I had her get on top (in a more dominant position) while I came. Afterwords we laid in bed for a while, then got dressed and worked on the house. She went out to go shopping, I went for a haircut and now am home alone. I put on the red ball stretcher as soon as I got back, it is becoming easier to wear.

in other news: I won a stainless steel chastity belt off of ebay (pictured). I am waiting for the seller to contact me for my measurements, he said that it would be 4-6 weeks for delivery. Hopefully it is of good quality and fits well.

To my readers: please leave your comments and ask me questions!!! I want to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment