Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Edging

I have been very horny lately. K is not much in the mood to be dominant, so most of my chastity play has been fantasies. I am still waiting for my steel belt, have ordered the radial lock. She will be going away in June (weekend with the kids), when she does I am going to lock my belt on and hide the key in her car. I will have no way out until she gets home!!! Will take pics and let everyone know when that happens. Meanwhile, I wait and fantasize.

Does anyone know any new chastity sites or blogs?

Get to edge myself all day, K and I will fuck tonight!!!!

3 comments:

  1. so will she know you have been locked

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably not, I was going to hide the key in her car without telling her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if she traded the car in while she was away?

    ReplyDelete